Carly Wright Jewelry
Carly Wright is a Studio Art Jewelry Designer with 35 years experience exhibiting in nationally juried shows. She has pursued a specific study of the Champlevé technique in enameling since 1980.
Rock, water, light…the materials and elements found in nature form the basis of Carly’s inspiration.
Carly creates both limited production pieces, including earrings, pins, pendants and bracelets, as well as a ‘One of a Kind’ body of work. For more information on Carly’s background, please click here.
News for carlywright.com!
- Fall 20% off sale ends Sunday October 3!
- Check out new posts on my blog! My latest entries are about meeting my husband’s extended family in Sicily for the first time and my musings on rebuilding a 400+ foot stone wall behind our house
- Updated look and feel across site
- Support for mobile browsing
- Due to Covid-19 I have no shows scheduled for 2021
Check out the Color Options Page!
The Color Options page is now complete! Please visit carlywright.com/catalogue/color-options/ to view the different colorways that are available for each piece in the catalogue. To specify a color choice with your online order, simply specify it in the “Comment” box during checkout or message me.
Free ground shipping continues!
We are pleased to announce that official gift cards are now available! Please visit the Gift Cards page for more information.
Please subscribe to recieve news about sales and upcoming events. You will receive about one email per month, on average